Friday, September 4, 2009

Updates granted

So its been quite a while since my last post





A quick list of things that have happened in the span of a year








1 : Got kissed , got wild and had a life


2 : Cleared criti paper


3 : Acquired some backlogs


4 : Was gopher for 'NEWSENSE'


5 : Shaved three times


6 : Slept a lot


7 : Dreamt a lot when sleeping


8 : Celebrated birthday with my pet canarys acapella band


9 : Won a spelling bee ( at my age ,yes)


10: Started and stopped learning the sitar 47 times


11: Blamed other people for my problems


12: Built castles in the air


13: Then sold them for a ridiculous price


14: Got dumped


15: Made conversation with strangers in various modes of transport


16: Went to college one day knowing I'd forgotten something , realised I hadnt brought my bag


17:Went to church


18: Discovered the art of avoiding uncomfortable questions by pretending I have a hearing disability



19: Cleaned my room



20: Realised Im allergic to dust and had a violent attack



21: WENT TO THE WEBSITE http://www.thetorchtrust.org/



22:Got in touch with my feminine side



23:Thought about deleting my orkut profile



24:Aided and abetted grand larceny



25:Barbequed some beef chops tenderised overnight in garlic ,ginger and pepper marinate served with mashed potatoes on the side with good helpings of mayo.



26:Recited the alphabet backwards



27:Neglected that rash on my chest



28:Wrote semester exams all through Christmas and New Year



29:Tried out for the college lacrosse team



30:Got dumped again



31:Learnt some new 'Yo mama' putdowns



32:Ironed yo mamas big pants out in her driveway